MCD Newsletter 10-08-19
FLYER. THE BEST BETTA IN TOWN
Some of you may have noticed a little red wagon sitting on Kent’s desk. Well folks...that isn’t just any ordinary red wagon... that wagon is home to Kent’s new friend Flyer. Flyer is a Betta fish. He has been in the office for a couple of weeks now and has since been living his absolute BEST life. He loves helping Kent with paperwork and always reminds him when it’s time for a snackbreak... such a good friend! If you want to be on Flyer’s good-side remember to say hi to him next time you come in the office.
"JUST KEEP SWIMMING."
DORY - FINDING NEMO
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!
Article by ERNwest
Today, let’s talk about distractions at the job site. Working conditions always vary but some may involve loud noises, flashing lights, and discussions about the job. You can’t always avoid those types of distractions unfortunately...but there are some you can avoid including not using your cell phone, keeping music at a lower volume, and staying clear of negative confrontations. Some distractions aren’t even work related such as worrying about yourself or family, financial issues, etc. Bottom line is there are many ways we can lose
focus at work and it is important that for safety reasons we try our best not
to get distracted.
Here are a few helpful tips to stop distractions:
- Give yourself a break, clear your head, and stretch your limbs.
- Drink water! One symptom of dehydration is lack of focus!
- Take care of yourself offsite. Set aside enough time to sleep, eat, and care for
- Electronics. Use your cell phones for important matters only.
- Clear physical space around where you are working.
- Listen to music at a safe volume to help you get in the zone.
'TIS THE SEASON
Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Head out to one of these pumpkin patches with your family and friends!
1. Bob’s Corn & Pumpkin Farm (Open 10:00am - 7:00pm)
10917 Elliot Rd, Snohomish, WA 98296
2. Serres Farm (Open 9:00am - 6:00pm)
20306 NE 50th St, Redmond, WA 98053
3. Fall City Farms (Open 9:00am - 5:00pm)
3636 Neal Rd SE, Fall City, WA 98024
4. Fox Hollow Farm (Open 10:00am - 5:00pm)
12123 Issaquah-Hobart Rd SE, Issaquah, WA 98027
1. Carpinito Bros Pumpkin Patch (Open 9:00am - 6:00pm)
27508 W Valley Hwy N, Kent, WA 98032
2. Thomasson Family Farm (Open 9:30am - 5:30pm)
38223 236th Ave SE, Enumclaw, WA 98022
3. Maris Farms (Open 9:30am - 10:00pm)
25001 Sumner Buckley Hwy, Buckley, WA 98321
4. Spooner Farm (Open 9:00am - 5:00pm)
9710 WA-162, Puyallup, WA 98374
FEATURED PROJECT: SUNCADIA CUSTOM BUILD
Project Manager: Pete
Interior Designer: Kathy B.